The Worked All New Jersey Award
Issued to radio amateurs who have submitted proof of successfully completing a QSO with a radio amateur in each of New Jersey's 21 counties. This award is also issued to SWLs who have submitted proof of listening to transmissions from radio amateurs in each of New Jersey's 21 counties. The WANJ award is a 11" by 8-1/2" certificate suitable for framing.
1. US STATIONS - All contacts with NJ county stations must be made from within a 10 mile radius and must be from the state in which operator is licensed.
2. DX STATIONS - All contacts with NJ county stations must be made from within a 40 kilometer radius of the location as shown on operator/station license.
3. All contacts must be simplex. Contacts using repeaters, satellites, and the Internet are NOT valid contacts. Moonbounce and meteor shower contacts are OK.
4. QSOs must be verified by either a QSL Card or Logbook of the World (LoTW).
5. Entries must be submitted on the “fillable” PDF form (see below) and submitted by e-mail (preferred) or mail.
6. Log will be verified by the Morris Radio Club.
7. Endorsements (i.e.: All CW, All SSB, Digital, etc.)must be requested on the application.
8. Certificate fee is $2.00 US for all applications. Use PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or send check/money order to Morris Radio Club WANJ, 6 Deerfield Road, Whippany, NJ 07981-2009 USA.
9. Once application has been received, verified, and fee has been received, a certificate will be e-mailed to the address provided in the application.
Again, the application is a “Fillable” PDF. It has been tested on Windows, Mac, Linux, and IOS using Adobe Reader. Other PDF document readers may or may not work!
The information above along with further instructions can be found on page one of the application.
Click Here to download the WANJ application. Save it to your HDD, then open it with your PDF reader program to begin entering information. When finished, attach it to an e-mail to email@example.com.